Keep going downtown to find out if you possess 1 or more or all of the following super powers that are mandatory to survive in the world of creativity –
**Comment your score below 😀
1. You are smirking at the word “downtown” 😉
2. No matter how hard you tried during those school days, you always got a stupid “C” in Math. 😦
3. If you had to choose between coffee and coffee,you would always choose coffee!
4. Your daily dose of entertainment whilst growing up was watching The Powerpuff girls, Dragonball -Z, Bob the Builder and Samurai Jack with a bowl of cereal.
5. You have just realised you need to download all of the Dragon ball-Z webisodes.
6. Every time a client disapproves an awesome idea of yours, you want to scream Bloody Murder… But you cant!
7. There have been more clumsy and awkward moments in your life than the “oh so pretty” ones.
8. You think all of your work is exceptional even when it is as dumb as a rock paddling with one oar!
9. HOLIDAY every SATURDAY – your motto!
10. You don’t believe in racism .. You hate everybody equally.
11. You like to visualise meaningful shapes out of the clouds in the sky and then laugh about the obscene ones.
12. You like to check your phone every 2 minutes (Ok, this can be universal).
13. No matter how many times you watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S, you just can’t get enough of it.
14. You decide on buying a Louis Vuitton upon receiving your next salary but somehow end up buying a vegetable sandwich.
15. You helplessly watch all your money vanish in thin air within the first few days of every month. 😦
16. If you are a copywriter, you are a thorough worshipper of the
Greek God – THESAURUS.
17. You have picked your nose in your boss’s office when they were not around.
18. Two minute noodles come to your rescue when you are famished due to working late in the office.
19. You are always working late in the office.
20. If you don’t make it to the deadline, you are dead.
21. A client will never understand/approve a visually tantalising presentation of yours…you know, because they know so much!
22. Then they will look at you in despise as if you sport eleven fingers and a giant booger!
24. You can extract creativity out of any situation – Even when your boss is yelling at you,their shadow takes the shape of a creature with horns,a tail and friggin trident.
25. You feel betrayed when someone tells you, “Hey look, the idea you just cooked up is already present on the internet ”.
26. When you were 10 you had no idea what you wanted to be.. Now that you are 25, you have no idea what you want to be.
27. You are wondering how long does this list go ?
28. You can never decide which of your dragons should win the duel occasionally hosted by you in your head.
29. Now you are imagining dragons and did not realise that number 23 is missing in this list.
30. Red appeals to you more than any other colour.
31. You have imagined being in a Batman suit and saving the world atleast once in your life.
32. You like criticizing others work. You hate being criticized by others on your work.
33. You very well know – “inspired” is a fancy name for “hell yeah, its a copy!”
34. You believe that the Homo Sapiens Sapiens who practise grammatically incorrect and improper English should be executed!
35. You can’t remember your damn passwords.
36. You spend most of your time on Pinterest surfing for “inspirational” ideas.
37. You cannot get your creative juices flowing unless there is music around.
38. The service technician/networking guy will fix your computer and as soon as he leaves, the damn thing will roll back to the same problem.
39. You have recently started realising that you are socially boycotted.
40. You have lost the right to expect a 9 to 5 job ….PERMANENTLY and FOREVER.
41. You hate Justin Bieber….too!
42. You have lost the right to say NO… PERMANENTLY and FOREVER.
43. Everytime somebody ranks Game of Thrones over LOTR, you want to knock the bejesus out of them – because Harry Potter is the best.
44. When you were looking for your first ever job, you were offered an internship that paid “pebbles” which weren’t even round.
45. Now you have landed a great job which pays round “pebbles”.
46. A brilliantly made advertising campaign or a creative idea sets off the happy tears and you resemble a school girl from some Japanese anime.
47. When you were a fresher, you were picked on by your collegues like the weakest member of the herd!
49. Every night before going to sleep you pray to Superman that the poor little squirrel from Ice Age gets its acorn soon.
50. My boss was wearing a stunning Emerald green blazer today. (I know its irrelevant to the post but I cudn’t think of anything else to put at the last position)
– “STAY MAD .. SEE BEYOND!”
Copywriter,THiN i adv & branding co.